FACTS Payment Plan
St. Dominic High School utilizes the FACTS Payment Program, which provides families the convenient option of filling out an online agreement form.
These instructions are for first-time FACTS payment plan users only. Any incoming freshman student or upperclassman using FACTS for the first time with SDHS is considered a first-time user. If you previously used FACTS with an older student, we will re-enroll you for that particular student and add your incoming freshman student to your current agreement as long as you use the same banking information.
FACTS Grant & Aid financial assistance can be accessed through the same link, but financial assistance applications must be submitted each year.
Accepted forms of payment and options for the 2018-19 school year:
|Payment Method||Payment Options|
|Checking Account ACH||Monthly Payments (either 5th or 20th)|
|Savings Account ACH||Credit Card|
Tip: Families with multiple students at St. Dominic are not required to use the same payment date for each child. For example, one could be on the 5th and the other on the 20th of the month.
Follow these instructions to set up your FACTS payment plan:
- Go to the FACTS login page
- Click on "New Account" and create a user name and password.
- Enter student information for EACH student on the agreement.
- Select a payment plan option.
- Enter the proper demographic information and create a username and password.
- Enter financial account information for making payments.
- Review your account summary and click the "Submit" button.
- Choose to print or email your confirmation page. It includes your agreement number, which will be needed to reference your tuition payment plan with your school and FACTS.
FACTS Consumer Portal
To view and update your payment plan online, visit online.factsmgt.com.
To log in, enter your username and password. If you cannot remember this information, select "Forgot Username/Password?" to retrieve your login credentials.
Select your agreement number to view your history and/or make updates to your information.
From your toolbar and summary box, you can:
- View your balance and payment history
- Change/update your financial account(s) information
- Make a payment online
- Update your profile information (address, phone number, etc.)
- View your complete FACTS history
- Print information for your records
- Verify changes made by the school
You can update your profile and security questions by selecting the "Profile" tab and then clicking the "Edit" button on the right of your screen.
For questions relating directly to the FACTS website, please contact a FACTS representative at (866) 441-4637 or email@example.com.
For questions about St. Dominic tuition and financial aid, please contact Sandy Sachs at (636) 240-8303 ext. 116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.