Last Updated: March 23, 2020 at 10:45 am CT
From the President
As the COVID-19 pandemic unfolds, it is imperative that we communicate clearly and openly with our school community. Please check this site regularly for updates, and do not hesitate to contact me directly with any questions. We will navigate this situation as we have approached other challenges throughout our history – with great care, prayer, and trust in Christ.
Educating with a Higher Purpose,
Jim Welby, President
This Week's Schedule
- Monday 3/23: B Day
- Tuesday 3/24: W Day
- Wednesday 3/25: B Day
- Thursday 3/26: W Day
- Friday 3/27: B Day
Daily Class Schedule
- B1/W5: 8-9 am
- B2/W6: 9-10 am
- B3/W7: 10-11 am
- B4/W8: 11 am-12 pm
- Teacher office hours: 1-3 pm
- What is coronavirus? What are the symptoms?
- What can I do to prevent coronavirus?
- When will school reopen?
- How will distance (electronic) learning work?
- What if my child is absent during distance learning? (illness, appointments, etc.)
- How do students make up work if they are ill?
- What if my student experiences technical issues during distance learning?
- How can I reach my child's teacher?
- Is the school office open?
- Will extracurricular activities continue?
- Will St. Dominic events continue?
- How is St. Dominic preparing for the possibility of widespread illness?
- How does St. Dominic High School clean and disinfect?
- Do any St. Dominic students or staff have the coronavirus?
- I feel anxious about coronavirus. What can I do?
- What resources I can use to talk about about the coronavirus with my child?
Pandemic Action Plan
This plan is specific to St. Dominic High School. Actions may be modified as this situation evolves.
We are currently in Stage IV of the plan.