Tryouts & Physicals
All prospective athletes must have a current physical and ImPACT assessment on file to be eligible for tryouts. 2018-19 sports tryouts begin on the following dates:
- Fall Season: Monday, August 6
- Winter Season: Monday, October 29
- Spring Season: Monday, February 25
All athletes intending to try out for a sport must submit all required paperwork, including physical form, using the Privit online system.
Each student is required to complete the ImPACT computerized assessment prior to participating in St. Dominic’s athletics program. This data is used for baseline comparison purposes in the event of a concussion.
ImPACT assessment sessions are available before each athletic season. Freshman and junior athletes, as well as any sophomores or seniors without an assessment on file, must participate in an ImPACT session. The assessment takes 30 to 45 minutes. Upcoming ImPACT assessment dates include:
- Tuesday, February 12: 3:30-5 pm, Room 429
- Monday, May 6: 3:30-5 pm, Room 429
- Monday, May 13: 3:30-5 pm, Room 429
- Thursday, May 16: 3:30-5 pm, Room 429
- Tuesday, June 4: 10 am-2 pm, Room 429
- Monday, June 17: 2-4 pm, Room 429
All student athletes are required to pay an athletic fee of $115 per sport.