All St. Dominic High School students use iPads to read textbook materials, take notes and collaborate with peers.
- Does SDHS require all students to have an iPad?
- Which iPad should I buy?
- Do students need to purchase any apps?
- Should we purchase any iPad accessories?
- Does St. Dominic provide financial aid for the purchase of an iPad?
- May students opt to use a different type of tablet?
- Does St. Dominic sell iPads?
- Is most of the student work paperless?
- What happens if a student breaks his or her iPad? What if it goes missing or stolen?
Similar to cell phones, the iPad is the property of the family who purchased it. It is up to the student to properly care for, protect and secure his or her iPad at all times. Parents should strongly consider purchasing an extended care or insurance program available from Apple at the time of purchase. Please know that replacement programs cover damage or malfunctions, not lost or stolen iPads.