Tuition & Tuition Assistance
Helpful Tuition Information
- 2017-18 Tuition and Fees Breakdown
- Tuition Payment Options and Policies
- Tuition Preference Form (electronic)
- Tuition Preference Form (printable)
Tuition Assistance: Grants, Scholarships and Financial Aid
St. Dominic families have the opportunity to apply for financial assistance to help with the cost of tuition. This is divided into two main types of assistance: scholarships/grants and Archdiocesan tuition assistance.
Money given by a person, family, organization, the Archdiocese of St. Louis or St. Dominic High School to help pay for a student's tuition. Scholarships may be merit-based or need-based.
Applications for the following scholarships and financial assistance programs are due March 17, 2017. Scholarships are awarded each May. View scholarship timeline.
Merit-Based Scholarships (individual must meet specific criteria)
- Academic Scholarship application
- Alumni Scholarship application
- Amy Dickherber Memorial Scholarship application
- PALS Scholarship application
Need-Based Scholarships (tied to financial need as well as certain criteria; financial need is demonstrated through the FACTS Grant & Aid assessment process)
- Albert Iffrig Memorial Scholarship application
- Dolly Reller Scholarship application
- Dominican Scholarship application
- Norbert Rothermich Memorial Scholarship application
- Financial Assistance: Offered to St. Dominic families who demonstrate need through the FACTS Grant & Aid assessment process.
- Summer Work Program: Available for students whose families demonstrate financial need.
ARCHDIOCESAN TUITION ASSISTANCE
The Archdiocese of St. Louis offers limited tuition assistance programs. Funds are available for parish employees through the Parish Employee Endowment Fund.
The Archdiocese also offers the Catholic Family Tuition Assistance Program with funds coming from an endowment. Families interested in this program must also complete the Today and Tomorrow Educational Foundation application to qualify. Online applications opened January 30, 2017. Deadline is February 28, 2017.
- 2017-18 Today & Tomorrow Scholarship Programs
- 2017-18 Beyond Sunday Fellows Program Information
- 2017-18 Information for Re-applying Families
For questions about St. Dominic tuition and financial aid, please contact Sandy Sachs at (636) 240-8303 ext. 116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.