Prayer Days & Retreats
We offer Prayer and Retreat Days to assist students in the following ways:
- to seek physical, emotional and spiritual renewal through meditation, communal prayer and fellowship
- to practice their faith by deepening their personal relationship with God
- to consider life's directions and priorities, addressing who they are and why they are here
- to build trust among classmates
- to create time away from the daily demands of school and home for rest and reflection
Participation in the program each year is a requirement for graduation. Freshmen and sophomores attend a daylong retreat. Juniors go on a Kairos retreat at a local retreat center, which is three days and two nights. Senior year, students have the option to participate in an overnight retreat or a daylong retreat.
Read student reflections on the Kairos retreat experience.