Prayer Days & Retreats
We offer Prayer and Retreat Days to assist students in the following ways:
- to seek physical, emotional, and spiritual renewal through meditation, communal prayer, and fellowship
- to practice their faith by deepening their personal relationship with God
- to consider life's directions and priorities, addressing who they are and why they are here
- to build trust among classmates
- to create time away from the daily demands of school and home for rest and reflection
Participation in the program each year is a requirement for graduation. Freshman, Sophomores and Seniors participate on day long prayer opportunities while Juniors spend two days and one night at a local retreat house.