Performing Arts Lovers (PALS)
Performing Arts Lovers (PALS) is a group that promotes and supports the development of performing arts programs, facilities and extracurricular activities for present and future students of St. Dominic High School. The organization works with the administration to determine specific needs above and beyond the school’s budget and assists in the implementation of those projects.
To learn more about PALS, contact Tom Lang at email@example.com.
Upcoming PALS Meetings
Spring 2017 (all meeting are at 7 pm in the band room unless otherwise noted)
- Thursday, February 16
- Thursday, March 16
- Thursday, April 27
- Thursday, May 18 - Awards Banquet - 5-10 pm, Amy Dickherber Performing Arts Center
Upcoming PALS Events
PALS Trivia Nights
Mark your calendars for this year's PALS Trivia Nights! This weekend of trivia fun benefits St. Dominic's performing arts program.
Both events take place in St. Dominic High School's Fallon Family Center (new gym). Prizes will be awarded to the first and second place teams each night. Participants will enjoy diverse trivia categories, raffle items, a chance to win a walk-on part in the spring musical, and the ever-popular singing round performed by St. Dominic performing arts students.
To register, contact Tom and Shelley Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org or (636) 300-1661.
- Middle School Trivia Night
- Friday, March 3, 7-9:45 pm
- $10 per person, up to eight people per table
- Includes soda, water and one pizza per table
- Adult Trivia Night
- Saturday, March 4, 7 pm (doors open at 6:30 pm)
- $160 for table of up to eight players
- Includes beer, soda and water
- Prize for best-decorated table
- Winter Concert: February 26
- The Little Mermaid (spring musical): dinner theater April 6, shows April 7-9
- Evening of Theatre: May 4
- Spring Concert: May 8
- High School Musical (Crusader Players summer camp): July 7-9
Each year, PALS offers at least one $500 scholarship to an incoming freshman who is active in performing arts. This year's scholarship application deadline is Friday, March 17. Visit the Tuition & Tuition Assistance page to learn more and download an application.